Wednesday, September 5, 2007

How do you find your dream?

I hear a lot of people say things like...

Find something you love and you'll never "work" another day in your life

If your doing what you love the money will follow

I understand the concept I really do. My question is how do you find that dream? When you are over 30 are not financially well off enough to "find yourself" and have no idea what that dream is, how do you find your passion in life. Let's face it kids, work, home, and community obligations keep most of us busy enough that we don't have time to search for our passion. There are plenty of things I like to do, but I don't know that there is anything that I love. I certainly don't have the time in my schedule, nor the money in the bank to search for a new passion.

Where do you find your life's passion? And what if I missed it? What if I went for a drive one day and the career that I was meant for called and I wasn't home?

Does anyone have a passion that I can borrow until I find mine?

No comments: