Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lots of inches ago

I have not blogged in quite some time and many inches of life have passed me by now.

It is Christmas Eve here and there are really no creatures stirring. The kids are here and there and things are quiet. It has been quite a year. Everyone is back in our home again, except the oldest child who has moved out. He is only 3 miles away and we see him a lot so it doesn't feel like he is gone. My career has changed and I have added quite a few friends to my circle. I have also added quite a bit more faith to my life.

I feel as if I have a different outlook on some things. I have begun to look inward and how I react to the things that happen. Not things that happen to me because I am the one that controls how I react others can not do things to me if I do not allow it to be personal.

Things along the path of life I go and the inches will pass by, stay tuned and we can watch the inches pass with faith and humor.

No comments: