Thursday, January 1, 2009

A new year is here

Looking ahead to the things that I would like to do or learn this year...

I have a new goal to work on my artistic side more. I want to learn how to sculpt miniatures mostly food or animals. I want to draw more and maybe even learn to paint something that looks like something when I am done.

I want to work on getting our business up and running better. Meanwhile I need to find a part time job.

I also need to get working on the book, 6 chapters is still far from finished...

Looks like it is going to be a busy year! Good thing that it has finally started. Looks like a lot of inches to add to life to me...

1 comment:

Tracie said...

thanks for being my first follower! :D i look forward to reading yours as well. sounds like you've got your new year all planned out! best of luck with the book!!